This morning I had the pleasure of participating in a “healthy sugar” cooking class guided by Jennifer Hanway.
2 very nice hours to start with the best mood a Sunday morning!
Happy to share what we learn and add this easy recipe in the #YALAkitchen collection dedicated to our #Vegan friends.
INGREDIENTS and ART
- Add 2 cups of a mix of the nuts you like + 6 dates
- Add 1/2 cup of coconut flower
- Add 1 cup of oak
- Add 1/2 cup of grated coconut
- Add 3 table spoons of coconut oil
- Add 3 tea spoons of honey and a tea spoon of organic vanilla extract
- Mix the ingredients in a blender
- Take a muffin pan and use a spoon to create a compact base for your mini cake. THE BASE IS READY
- Wash 2 cups of strawberries
- Add 1 cup of cashew nuts
- Add 3/4 cup of coconut milk and blend it.
- Add your strawberry vegan cream on top of the base and decorate them using coconut flakes and cinnamon powder. Before serving put in the freezer for 1 hour.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Remember to use paper strips on all the mini cakes before putting the base. This technic will help you take the mini cakes out of the muffin pan when ready.
All these ingredients are very easy to find ORGANIC.
Is a super easy dessert prefect for the Summer!
Thank you Jennifer to share your knowledge with us this morning.