A 100% #VEGAN pizza from our chef Camilla of Paint it green!
For the dough :
• 500 g all-purpose flour
• 300 ml water
• 20 g yeast
• 20 g sea salt
• 3 TS olive oil
For the topping :
• ½ butternut squash
• 1 garlic clove
• 2 TS olive oil
• 1 broccoli head
• 1 TS soy sauce
• 1 red pepper
• 2 red onions
• 2 fresh tomatoes
• a handful basil leaves
• 4 artichokes in oil
• 100 g vegan cheese
1. To prepare the dough, mix all the ingredients and knead it until you have a soft and slightly wet texture. Cover and let rest in a dry and warm place for 2-3 hours or overnight in the fridge.
2. Prepare the butternut cream. Peel the squash, cut it in small pieces and roast it in the oven at 200° for 10-15 minutes. Using a blender, mix the squash, 2 TS olive oil, 1 garlic clove, salt and pepper until smooth.
3. Cut the pepper in thin slices, cut the broccoli florets and sautee them in a saucepan with a little olive oil and a pinch of salt for 3-4 minutes until crunchy. Add the soy sauce and sautee for another 1-2 minutes on a high heat.
4. Cut the onions and the tomatoes in thin slices.
5. To make the crust, roll the dough and stretch it evenly into a circle. The dough should be 2 cm thick.
6. Spread the butternut cream then add the veg and let the pizza cook for 13-15 minutes at 230°.
7. Take it out and add the artichokes, the vegan cheese and the basil.
8. Garnish with basil, salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
Recipe by Camilla – Paint it Green