GLUTEN FREE Almond Flax Seed PANCAKES
INGRESIENTS: (4 servings)
*1 cup Almond flour
*1/2 cup ground flax seed
*1 tsp baking powder
*1 cup almond milk
*1 tbs coconut oil
*1 cup of fresh fruits
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients: flour, ground flax seed, and baking powder.
- Heat skillet on medium heat; and add your banana to the bowl and mix evenly.
- Stir all ingredients until combined add the milk and whisk until completely dissolved.
- Pour 3 tsp of coconut oil onto skillet, add the pancake mix and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
- Enjoy and add more coconut oil and top with a fresh fruit salad and if sweet is need add agave syrup.